Muriwai Sports Fishing Club
The club has been a member of NZSFC since 1998.
250 members ensure that the club maintains its position as the West Coast’s premier fishing club.
Muriwai Sports fishing Club is a family recreational fishing club based at Muriwai Beach
New members are welcome and can register online at http://www.muriwaisportfishing.co.nz/register.php
The club season starts on the 1st of July when membership fees become due for existing and new members, The fees are as follows:
- Seniors $80 = 16+
- Juniors $15 = must be under 16 as at 1/7/16
- Veterans $40 = 65+ as at 1/7/16
- Family’s $120 = 2 adults, up to 4 children under 16 as at 1/7/17
Membership fees can be paid online using your own internet banking via the POLi service, the link is available in the user menu after you have confirmed and loged into your account.
Please call the weigh master in advance and give an ETA and ensure that they are available to weigh your catch.
Under 50kg fish
- Brett Godfrey 69 Weza Lane Kumeu. 0272706383
- Robbie Travers 7 Kaipara Lakes Road South Head 094202961 or 0272902329
All size fish
- Glen Lloyd 17 Oaia Road Muriwai. 094115305 or 0272665632
- Greg Ross 9 Slater Road South Head. 0275518487
Located at the Muriwai Surf Club, The monthly club night is the second Thursday of each month, check the calendar on the website for dates and times, the Club has a bar with efpos facilities.
Contact: Hannah Charleston
Address: 100 Jack Butt Lane, Waitakere