- NZ Line-Weight Records
- NZ All-Tackle Length Records
- First and Heaviest for the Season
- First and Heaviest Fish previous years
- Nationals Results Previous years
- Youth Nationals Previous Years
- Grand Slams
- Rules and Regulations
- NZSFC Weighmasters Booklet
- NZ/World record claim form
- World Records – Other NZ Species
NZ & World Records
NZ & World Record Claims should be sent to our Records Officer – Pete Saul – his address is on the back of the Claim Form – PO Box 403100, Ngunguru 0154. All other mail for Council should be sent to the Council’s Secretary, PO Box 54242, The Marina, Auckland 2144
PLEASE remember NZ Records are free for members but for non members and for World Records you need to pay for this with the claim.
New Zealand and World Records are listed in our booklet. Pete sends out lists of new records as they are processed and it is up to Club Record Officers to update these. The records are also available off our Website.
- All Clubs must belong to IGFA.
- As a service and to make life simple – fees can be paid through the Council.
- Cheques need to be made out to IGFA and posted direct to IGFA.
- If paying to the Council the cost is $112.00 and the payment should be by direct banking or a cheque should be sent to the NZSFC, PO Box 54242, The Marina, Auckland 2144. Accounts aren’t sent out by Council – we only collect subscriptions